Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The time has come my little one...

The time has come my little one to talk of planes, trains and automobiles. Wait...what? We'll start with planes. Plane tickets are freaking expensive this year. I don't know if I'm looking in all the wrong places, if I'm still too early, or the time for cheap tickets has past. Like 10 years ago. Who knows. What I do know is that I'm attempting to go home for Christmas, while convincing my ever loving boyfriend that my family is crazier than I am (quite hard to do given the craziness of yours truly) because he so graciously agreed to come home with me. He may in fact be even more excited than I am. I know all my family members are!

Trains...I don't have much to say on trains. I've taken one a couple of times, but that was in Europe. Unless you count the train at Tiny Town which I used to love. Or that one park that has the train. I don't remember which one it is. Mom would know. Any who...I guess I could take a train home for Christmas, but I only get so much time off work.

Now moving on to AUTOMOBILES!! Kevin bought a car this week. Thank goodness for me to give him that much needed push-right? Well, the fact of the matter is...he has a car. Now I don't have to take a cab home on the weekends, even if I do only stay out until 10. He gets to drive me home now!

Alright. I've rambled enough for now. You've heard my venting on planes, and that's really all I wanted to do. Have a great one!!!

No comments: