Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Bash

So I had an awesome birthday week. Tuesday was Kevin's birthday, and we met up for lunch. Wednesday was my birthday, and we went out to dinner with my roommate Corinna, and another friend, Marty to an awesomely good Greek place. Friday was the combined birthday party for Kevin and I at my house. We had friends over then went bowling. We had a ton of fun with everybody, and even won a few of free games to come back and use! This was quite a memorable birthday. I wish every birthday was a golden birthday, but alas, I will never again turn 24 on the 24th. Thanks everybody for making it amazing!
I'm showing off my birthday presents from Kevin and Corinna. The picture frame in the back is what I gave Kevin.

Action shot


He just about passed out from having to blow out ONLY 24 candles, even though technically he should have blown out 26. And he still missed two.

Our birthday cakes. Kevin had carrot cake, and I had yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Yum...

Doesn't he just look more than thrilled to...be bowling, to have his picture taken, to be looking at me?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, this is going to embarrass him, but I can see the little boy in that picture of him. sigh, they grow up so fast. I'm going to steal that pic!

abby said...

That's sweet that Kevin gave you a Dog calendar. I wonder what he's suggesting by giving you that? :)

Anonymous said...

No no no no no! That was all Corrina!

Plus, I have no idea what anyone WOULD mean by giving someone a calendar with dogs on it . . .

abby said...

That narrows down your gift to the picture or the book. I'm thinking it's the book.

Anonymous said...

The book, and the earrings.

celeste'sblog said...

Sorry-you can't really tell, but I'm wearing earrings in the photo. Hence the reason my head is all cocked skadywhampus-like.

Alicia said...

I think he looks like a model!

tammy 2-2 said...

I thought he was checking his 'pits!

Anonymous said...

ha! I forgot that Kevin ALWAYS had a carrot cake. Because he loved carrots, but not COOKED carrots.