Friday, January 16, 2009

Why is life so busy?

Why is it that I only seem to have time to blog once every 2-3 weeks? If it is even that often? My life is crazy busy and I don't even do that much. I work (granted I do work a ton-I'm gone from the house 11 hours Monday-Friday!) but then that's it. My church calling doesn't keep me busy, my school work doesn't keep me busy (because I don't have any yet), and yet-I still don't have time for anything. And now I'm trying to plan a wedding. Sheesh. Where does the time go? Life is crazy. But fun.

6 comments:

Corinna said...

So, I'm thinking that you have plenty of time to blog, but you just choose not to. At least, that's my problem.

Alicia said...

It's called being in love!!! who wants to blog when they could be hanging out with kevin

Anonymous said...

Who wants to hang out with Kevin when they could be doing something - ANYTHING - else?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got to hang out with Kevin this week! I just wish it had been under better circumstances. Still great to see him though.

Anonymous said...

You've got your country's 500th anniversary to plan, a wedding to arrange, a husband to murder, and Gilder to frame for it. You're swamped.

So don't feel bad.

abby said...

Kevin needs supervision and the job is exhausting. That's my two cents. :)