Saturday, April 4, 2009

Engagement Photos in the Cherry Blossoms

So Kevin and I went and took our engagement photos this morning, and since he's at the priesthood session of conference, I actually have time to update my blog. If I don't do this now, nobody will ever see these photos (except for those of you on Facebook or if you receive an invitation). So now is as good a time as any. It was so windy this morning, but we had to get it done this morning because the Cherry Blossom Festival is currently going on, and today was the big parade downtown and we needed to do it before the hoards of people came. I didn't put all the photos up, just a few of my favorites. We had a good time, even though I was freezing!

























9 comments:

Stacie said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! I can't wait to see which one you pick for your announcement. You'll be a beautiful bride.

Joni said...

okay, so you are like the funnest couple EVER! those photographs are gorgeous.

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait to see you! You two look so happy and in LOVE! I am so glad you went out there and met your MAN!

fatty mcslowslow said...

Nice pix. Kevin's deadpan facial expression in the shot where he's holding you up is...so Kevin.

kathryn said...

Corinna was being modest when she said a couple of pictures turned out okay. These look fantastic!

Mrs. Brown can moo... said...

Oh wow! They are really nice pictures! You guys look like you were having lots of fun, and they turned out beautiful!

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

SO SO SOOOO Cute!! You guys are gonna have a hard time picking!!! Congrats again I'm so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

I think they look incredible, and I don't even like most pictures of me.

(That is because I am pretty sure the camera steals a piece of my soul.)

Cindy said...

Love the pictures!!!