Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So here it goes...

This is not my first attempt at being part of the 21st century, but this my first attempt at really, truely trying to stay connected with everyone. I feel so out of the loop because everybody has a blog, but not me. So here it goes. I guess the point of this thing is to keep people updated on the haps of my life, because it seems people are interested. So...as of this moment, here's the most recent update.

As of December 5, 2007 I moved out to the Washington DC/NOVA (a.k.a northern virginia) area to start anew. After three long months of looking for a job, I finally started the BEST job I could ever hope for-I'm a nanny. The nanners (work with me here-employee/employer-get it ha ha) are 1 and 4. Girl and boy respectively, Georgia and Quentin. They are the best children ever.

I also have a boyfriend. I actually got a boyfriend before I got a job. He didn't give me a chance to meet anybody else when I moved out here. Six weeks of living here, he asked me out, and we started dating, and now he's not willing to let me go. Not like I want him to anyways.

So...goodbye for now. I have to go to institute soon. And I have not yet eaten dinner. I love you all.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Welcome to the blog world! So good to hear all about your goings on. I'll check in often, so keep us up to date. Do you Nanny during the parents' working hours? Glad you have a good situatioon.

Alicia said...

yeah you're a blogger. We want to see lots of pics....of kevin. put us on your blog links.

Traci said...

Yay, another blog!
Now that I'm out here in Philly maybe we can see each other more often than every 3+ years.