Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bowling and Baseball (and moving but that doesn't start with a 'b')

So I had a most excellent weekend. Friday night Kevin and I went bowling. We played two games, and I kicked his butt both times. It was fun though. Who would expect anything less from me! Then Saturday morning, bright and early, I helped Kevin move from his old place to his new place. We got it all set up, and it looks great. It'll do for now. We're going shopping tomorrow to get him all the odds and ends that he needs that he didn't know until now that he needed. Saturday night we went to a Nationals Baseball game. It was a lot of fun. Tickets were only 5 bucks, so it was totally worth it.

I have the next two days off work, so I'm trying to find stuff to do to fill the time. There's always the filling out of graduate school applications, which I've been putting off for about two years now, so maybe I'll get around to that. Or maybe I'll lay in bed and watch a movie. Both good options. Well, if I can figure out how to post pictures so they're not zooming all over the place, I'll post some of me kicking Kevin's butt at bowling, but if not, use your imagination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! We haven't been to a single game all year. Bad us.