Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm not at work...

So because I have the BEST job ever, I'm not at work today. Or tomorrow, or Monday (for obvious reasons) or Tuesday. My family went out of town to Texas for a long Labor Day weekend, and I get the time off. Paid. Oh, and I get to use their extra car. For the WHOLE weekend. That means a real date with Kevin. Wahoo! So now I'm just at home trying to find stuff to do to distract me from the stuff I should be doing (i.e. cleaning my house and doing my laundry).

So for those of you who know me-even a little bit, you will understand The Daily Puppy. I love dogs. More specifically, puppies. I don't really understand what the obsession is all about, but whatever. A new picture comes up everyday, and I'm really excited, because as I mentioned before, I love puppies.

Ok. I've run out of stuff to say. I'm helping Kevin move this weekend out of his apartment and away from the (I'm not the one who said crazy) roommate. It's exciting! Now I'm gonna go clean the bathroom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technically, I am not the one who said crazy either - I never used that word.

Anonymous said...

Moving, eh?(no I'm not Canadian). Maybe he will let us know his new address.

I'm happy you have a few days off. Enjoy them, the heck with the stuff you "have" to do!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Kevin was moving either, and I just saw him. That's so unlike him!

C.-- if you stick around K long enough you will learn that his family tends to take over blogs and drive them into a death spiral of weirdness pretty fast. Be warned.

celeste'sblog said...

Oh man. After 7 months of dating, I understand about the weirdness. I think it's past the point of making sure I've been warned. We've moved on to the point of survival.